HOW TO SELSECT?
Some specific WHO recommendations for the proper use and disposal of masks are as follows:
1. Wash hands with alcohol-containing hand sanitizer or soap before wearing a mask.
2. Mask to close mouth and nose to minimize the gap between face and mask edge.
3. Avoid touching the mask surface by hand. If this is necessary, wash your hands with alcohol or soap in advance.
4. Should be replaced immediately once the mask is damp.
5. Do not reuse disposable masks.
6. Remove the mask by wire rope at both ends, avoid touching the front of the mask surface by hand.
7. Remove the mask and immediately discard it in a closed bin and wash hands with alcohol-containing hand sanitizer or soap.
8. Do not need to wear multiple masks for maximum protection.
9. Cloth masks (e.g. cotton or gauze masks) are not recommended in any case.
1. Dust-proof and anti-fog headband type FFP3 FFP2 FFP1 KN95mask with valve.
2. Elastic ear-loops with no pressure to the ears.
3. With exhalation valve, allowing smooth breathing, reducing heat and moisture accumulation.
4. Electrostatic filter material, effectively protect the mask of PM2.5.
Close fit to prevent polluted air from entering.
Effective protection from solid & liquid aerosols.
Material: non-woven fabric
FFP3/FFP2 /FFP1 /KN95 /KF94 mask
Notes: 1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. 2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.